If you’re battling the effects aging can have on your skin, or trying to address it before the battle even starts, Clear + Brilliant™ can help. Clear + Brilliant™ uses fractional laser technology and can help prevent the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
- Prevent the signs of aging
- Improve the look of fine lines
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Improve skin’s overall appearance
Minimize the appearance of pores
- Improve the appearance of dyschromia
- Non-invasive with no downtime
How It Works
The laser works by creating millions of microscopic treatment zones in the upper layers of the skin, replacing damaged skin with healthy tissue, for younger looking skin. Simple, gentle laser treatments provided by our trained technician, can help prevent the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
What To Expect
The Clear + Brilliant™ laser system is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant™ treatments is simple. All treatments begin with a free consultation to see if Clear + Brilliant™ is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address.
One 30 minute Clear + Brilliant™ session in Calgary can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Routine treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come. Clear + Brilliant™ is simple yet effective. An easy treatment to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or trip to the hair salon.
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Your technician will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant™ handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15-30 minutes.
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas.
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa™ treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment.
Though results may vary, patients frequently report “younger looking skin” and a “radiant glow” after treatment. Clinical studies highlights include:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
The results of treatment are both immediate and progressive. A few days after the treatment, the skin will start to feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. Results can last for months depending on age, skin condition and how the patient protects the skin.
The number of treatments is tailored to your concerns and skincare desires. In recent studies, consumers reported visible improvements after 4-6 treatments, though many patients choose to have routine treatments as part of their overall skin care regimen. Your skin care provider will discuss a personalized treatment regimen with you.
- No downtime expected
After Treatment Care
Immediately After the Treatment. Your aesthetician will apply a Vitamin C Serum along with a moisturizer and SPF 50+.
- 12-24 hours Following the Treatment. Your skin may be red, swollen, & irritated. It is very common to feel heat in the areas treated. The use of ice packs may help alleviate this sensation.
- First Few Days. A gentle skin care regimen should be followed for the first few days following the treatment.
- Dryness. It is typical to experience facial dryness and a rough sand paper-like texture for up to a week following the treatment. DO NOT SCRUB. Avoid using toners, alpha and beta hydroxy acids, and Retin- A during this time.
- Wear SPF 50.
- Once the sloughing is complete, you may resume your routine skin care.
- Makeup may be applied immediately following the treatment.